Call for Proposals
FANRPAN Strategy Development
Dear Service Providers,
FANRPAN invites you to submit proposals to provide consultancy services for the development of a new organizational strategic plan. The regional policy network is currently in the last year of implementing its 2016 to 2023 Strategic Plan, and desires to engage a professional service provider to develop its 2023 to 2030 Strategic Plan. The successful service provider will be expected to conduct a comprehensive evaluation of the network’s performance against current strategy, upon which they will develop the new strategy.
1. Proposal Requirements
Brief proposals responding to the Terms of Reference are expected to cover the following aspects:.
- Methodology – the proposed approach that the service provider will use to ensure inclusivity of the network’s broad membership and stakeholder groups.
- Timing – the proposed timing for each of the proposed activities
- Tentative Budget – indicative costs for the proposed methodology and the different stages
- Team – provide brief resumes of the individual and/or members of the team
- References – provide at least two references that FANRPAN can engage with where similar work has been conducted.
2. Submission Process and Requirements
All proposals should be in English in Microsoft Word or PDF format. At most, proposals of up to 10 pages (size 12 font) should be adequate. This is excluding attachments where supporting documents are necessary, however, hyperlinks to such attachments would be preferable. Submissions must be received no later than 5:00 pm GMT, Friday, 8th July 2022. No exceptions will be made on the deadline or document formats. All proposals and relevant supporting documents should be sent via email to email@example.com with the subject line: Proposals - FANRPAN Strategic Plan Development – Name of Consultant/Organisation.
3. Anticipated Time Schedule
|Deadline for Proposal Submission||15 July 2022|
|Evaluation of Proposals||15 to 22 July 2022|
|Notification of Successful Applicant||25 July 2022|
|Final Negotiation and Contracting||26 July to 5 August|