ATONU explores five pathways:
- Pathway 1: Food production for household consumption;
- Pathway 2: Income-oriented production for purchase of nutrient dense food;
- Pathway 3: Empowerment of womenagents instrumental to household food security and health outcomes;
- Pathway 4: Reduction in real food prices associated with increased agricultural production; and
- Pathway 5: Nutrition-Sensitive Agricultural Growth - through the agriculture sector’s contribution to national income and macroeconomic growth.